Community Pass - Byron Shire ResidentsOur Price: $27.08
If you wish to purchase more than one membership, the additional person's membership must be purchased in their name and will be checked against their photo ID on arrival (you may still use the same credit card for different transactions).
Click here to view suburbs that are included in Byron Shire.
Pay only $29 (normally $48) for your Community Annual Pass, which will entitle you to:
- free entry every day of the year (only closed 3 days: Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Good Friday)
- access to over 150 free workshops during the year and the Crystal Castle Peace Experience daily
- half price Aura photo on your birthday - or the month of (valued at $49)
- your own copy of the new, revised 132 page Crystal Castle Guidebook (valued at $12, collect on your first visit)
- a $5 discount gift voucher on every visit (redeemable on purchases over $30 of crystals or jewellery)
- ongoing specials on a range of products and events sent to you via our e-newsletter, only available to annual pass holders
- prayer flags to hang at your home, from the Tibetan community in Dharamsala
(first 1,000 sign ups - collect on your first visit)
Residents' children aged 15 and under are still entitled to free entry.
Passes are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Please note… There is no physical pass, once you have purchased your annual pass, your name and email will be added to our system as a Byron Shire Community Pass holder.
All you need to do is simply tell our Welcome Hut Angels your name on arrival and show some photo ID on every visit.
The Crystal Castle and Shambhala Gardens would like to thank you for your continued support and is looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit.